Thursday, April 07, 2011

Art Display for December @ Bijou Cinema & Bistro Gallery

Posted from:http://lopezstudios.com/art-display-for-december-bijou-cinema-bistro-gallery">Art Display for December @ Bijou Cinema & Bistro Gallery

Just a quick update. WonderBros Mike (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000885905143) myself and some friends will be showing our artwork at the Bijou Cinema & Bistro Gallery from December 1- December 31. If you've never been, the Bijou is San Antonio's exclusive venue for art films and in-theater dining. It's always got a great selection of independent films and the lobby boasts monthly displays of art by some of the best local artists around. My contribution to the show will include a variety of works for display
  1. I'll have prints of my illustration work including comic covers, concept art and pinups.  These are mostly digital works I've done for companies including comics and games.
  2. I'll have some  pieces from my series on Magicians and Spiritualists.
  3. I'll have 2 portraits up.. My self portrait (charcoal) and the portrait of Amberly Lopez.
  4. I'll be showing a few of the paintings I've done at Live-Art events around town.
So, if you're in the area and want a true art experience, check out the Bijou for a great indie movie and some great art. Again, our art will be on display for the entire month of December! The Bijou Cinema & Bistro 4522 Fredericksburg Rd San Antonio, TX, 78201 Phone: 210-734-4552

LopezStudios: The Art of Alfredo Lopez Jr.

No comments: